The United Global Coalition, also UGC, was a terran organization formed after unknown activities were suspected.
In the year 2077, the Earth was at total peace after the nations have signed a peace treaty to end all conflicts. However, it was short-lived as unidentified activities has caused widespread panic. The same day the unknown activities just started caused several nations to create the United Global Coalition.
The Galactic War for DominationEdit
Adopting a more proactive, militaristic policy in regards of alien affairs, the UGC used considerable resources in studying the Azerothians. The UGC, after having conducted research on the alien races for months, believed that they were capable of countering the aliens and decided to end the conflict in Azeroth by any means necessary.
- Main article: Azerothian War
An expeditionary force was placed under the command of Admiral Grant Gerard DuGalle Calliope, a brilliant and talented commander. Admiral Calliope was given three main objectives when he would arrive in Koprulu Sector:
- Conquer all of the "rogue" terran colonies, and capture multiple leaders, the ones who are leading the Horde and the Alliance.
- Take control of the entire Kepler-69c by building a new base with civilian and military building.
- Use the captured Zerg Swarm to pacify all protoss activity within the sector.
The UGC justified this act as a means of assuring the survival and prosperity of humanity throughout the galaxy.
The UGC Expeditionary Force used 21st century technology but also used future military technology. The space technology the UGC used was similar to the UED. The UGC also used Cold War-like space stations.
- Main article:
- Admiral Grant Gerard DuGalle Calliope; leader of the UGC Expeditionary Force
- Vice Admiral Vasily Aleksander Petrenko; second-in-command of the UGC Expeditionary Force
- Lieutenant General Heinrich Rudolph Amsel; commander of the UGC 4th Army and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Lieutenant General Marshall Peter Patton; commander of the UGC 10th Squadron and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Major General James Lucas; second-in-command of the UGC 4th Army and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Commodore Paul George Jackson; commander of the UGC 1st Fleet and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Captain Jordan Paulson; commander of UGC forces and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Captain Grant Dimitri Victor Sherman; UGC MAGTF officer and 4th MEF commander and one of Admiral Calliope's officers/soldiers
- Captain Jane Maxwell; one of Admiral Calliope's officers and former love interest
- Captain Crystal Mason; one of Admiral Calliope's officers and third love interest
- Colonel Valery Makarov; second-in-command of the 4th Marine Expeditionary Force and one of Admiral Calliope's officers/soldiers
- Colonel Walter Amsel; psychic officer of the UGC Expeditionary Force and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Lieutenant Cadence Johnson; one of Admiral Calliope's officers and only fourth love interest
- Lieutenant Christine Johnson; one of Admiral Calliope's officers and second love interest
- Major Rikov Petrov Budenny; intelligence officer for the UGC Expeditionary Force and one of Admiral Calliope's officers
- Major David Petraeus III; 4th MEF member and one of Admiral Calliope's officers/soldiers