|The D.C Invasion|
|Date:||September 10th, 2012 - September 16th, 2012|
|Region:||Washington D.C, Maryland|
|Conflict:||United Nazi War|
The D.C. Invasion, Also known as the Battle Of Washington D.C. Was a seven day engagement, and it was also known to be the most Bloodiest Battle in the United Nazi War, during the Ending weeks of Operation D.C Purge. It would also mark the farthest that Nazi Germany could Advance in the United States.
It was also marked in America's History to be the second time Washington ended up being in ruins from a Foreign Power, other than the British Empire during the War Of 1812, about 2 Centuries Prior to the attack.
Nazi Siege Edit
- Main article: Operation Nirman
About 2 days prior to the Invasion. A large Surprise Nazi Offensive was struck against the United States National Guards men, guarding Western Maryland, The operation was known to be Operation Nirman. The attack forced all National guards forces to start pulling out defenses from D.C and other areas around the West in hopes of breaking the Advance of the Nazi Regime, but the Attack failed causing The Operation to end In Nazi Victory, allowing the SS To enter Washington D.C's Suburbs, and make there way into the Downtown Area.
Battle Of Loran HillEdit
Nazi Invasion Edit
Battle In the SuburbsEdit
Fall Of the Downtown AreaEdit
Last Stand At the MonumentEdit
- Main article: Battle of The Grand Mall
Air Invasion Behind U.S. LinesEdit
- Main article: Defending The White House
United States Counter Attack Edit
Nazi Retreat Edit
- The Battle In Washington D.C, was known to be one of the most Bloodiest days of the United Nazi War, with the death tolls, almost surpassing both the Battle of Gettysburg in 1863, and Antinam in 1862, of the American Civil War with hurrendous losses on both sides...
- The U.S. National Guards men during the battle were armed with a mixure of both 21st, and 20th Century fire arms, but they started using more 21st Century fire arms again during the Battle of the Grand Mall on September 16th...
- Washington D.C was the only Battle in the United Nazi War to take place in the South, During the early months, the War was more concentrated to the West...
- Washington D.C would be the farthest, and last engagement that Nazi Germany would do outside of New England...
- Nazi Germany seized Invasion plans after the Defeat at Washington D.C, planning on standing there ground on New England, until Kate Bush would turn herself in...
- Close to the British Empire, Nazi Germany also launched attacks against the United States Parliament Buildings, but out off all 3 Buildings the SS were only able to enter and occupy one. (The Court House)...
- The Attack on Washington D.C finally knocked some sense into the United States Republican Party in siding with the Democrats in finding a way to get there forces out of the country of Afghanistan and removing the Nazi Threat from the United States once and for all...
- Nazi Germany would be the only Foreign Power close tot he British Empire in the War of 1812, too Invade Washington D.C in War...
- The Victory at Washington D.C boost the Spirits of all American Citizens in Occupied New England, to continue there Uprisings against the SS.
- Though Victorious, the U.S Capital was reduced to Ruins, afterwards, with only the Northern Sectors, the White House, the Capital Building and the Potomac Side, still in tack with only minor damage...
- The attack on Washington D.C Shocked the United Nations, in Afghanistan, during the Washington Siege, United States Military forces became desperate in trying to Break through the Blitz Ring, but were repelled 4 times...